May I never grow too old to treasure 'once upon a time'. ~ Anonymous

Monday, July 12, 2010

Exclusive video extract from Mini Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella

I am so excited to share this on my blog page with all my fellow Chick Lit Readers and Writers!! Sophie Kinsella's newest Shopaholic book is due out in September and we are sure to get a laugh-a-page with Becky Bloomwood and the newest edition to her and Luke's family. See the exclusive link (here) of Sophie Kinsella reading and extract from the book herself. (I grabbed the feed from her website http://www.sophiekinsella.co.uk/). Also, in other Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham news, I saw at my local bookstore this weekend (and read on her website thereafter) that the books published under her real name, Madeleine Wickham are being rereleased with all new covers, one after another. The first two are A Desirable Residence and Cocktails for Three. I thought it was interesting (but smart marketing!) how the covers both say, "Sophie Kinsella as Madeleine Wickham" even though MW is her REAL name.


Just some fun chick lit news. Hope it brightens up your Monday!



3 comments:

  1. Sophie Kinsella is amazing. Enjoyed the post and video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm with you...I love Sophie Kinsella...she was probably the first Chick Lit author I ever read (years ago). Glad I could share with you. Thanks for reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her books too!!!

    ReplyDelete