May I never grow too old to treasure 'once upon a time'. ~ Anonymous

Friday, December 31, 2010

Moving Day: I Have a New Blogger Web Address

To all my faithful friends and followers:

With the changing of the new year, I've decided what better time than now to redirect my blog to its new home on Blogger. As you all know by now (or anyone who checks out my blog), I love anything and everything chick lit and I want my site to be more easily accessible and known to this subject. After coming up with several different ideas, I've decided on the title, Lip Gloss and Literature". I hope you all like it and decide to visit me there.

Please come follow me on my new blog where you will find all of the posts that were here and many more to come at:

MY NEW BLOGSPOT ADDRESS:

No comments:

Post a Comment